4 lbs chicken breast
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 1/2 cup coconut aminos
4 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup honey
4 tbsp tomato paste
2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 tsp minced garlic
2 cups cashews
chopped green onions for garnish
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Mix in large bowl (or bag) with coconut flour to coat chicken.
- Heat coconut oil on skillet and simmer chicken for 2 minutes per side until brown (but not cooked through)
- In a medium bowl, combine honey, coconut aminos, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes for your sauce
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Top with sauce and cashews.
- Cook on low setting for 4-5 hours. Serve over rice and top with green onions.
- Enjoy 🙂